26.2.10

Mane Matters

For a while now I have been having thoughts about changing my hair style in a somewhat drastic way (at least something noticeably different from this plain hair cut that I have had for almost a year now). Since I am going home next week (so exciting I know!), I must decide whether or not I should change, and what changes I should ask my hair dresser for.
With that in mind, I played around with the InStyle Hollywood Makeover last night trying out bangs (my most preferred option) and short hair (even though this will not be happening any time soon because my mane is still recovering from the last time I cut it above shoulder length).
So anyways here are some pictures of how I would look (would obviously look less glamorous, but it is an approximation).
Feel free to comment and let me know what you think.
So these first two are the most probable (or real looking). The second one being my almost daily look (if I can handle my hair properly that is)
Third one is my favorite, but I clearly won't be straightening my hair on a daily basis. The fourth one was a crazy experiment to see how I would look with darker hair (could happen, but probably not anytime soon!)

No comments: