8.8.10

Indecisiveness

Last Friday I can across one of my worst (and sometime best) traits: indecisiveness. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go out and party or stay in watching Gilmore Girls (as has been my routine for the past few weeks). I went over to my cousins' house to try and decide, but that wasn't much help at all. Finally I decided that I was going to have dinner and stay in with a pot of tea next to me and GG playing in the TV; however, once I finished having dinner I started feeling very lonely (my family was not home) and had second thoughts. This led me to impulsively get ready and go out. I am glad I decided to go out! The club was crammed, and I enjoyed myself quite a lot.
Thats that, but now my issue is a different one. I currently have blogspot and tumblr, and I am not sure which one I shoudl keep. Or should I continue updating both? Its hard to split my blogging between both, but then again for some reason I'm not yet sure if I want to get rid of either of them.
I guess for now I shall keep both, and try to make them interesting in their own way.

No comments: