6.11.09

<3 Greek

Firstly I should tell you that I love Greek! Its one of my favorite TV shows (even more because they put up new episodes the same night they air!). Now that thats clear, I have to say I do hate the fact that their seasons are so short (or at least they seem like it). I love crawling into my bed and watching the most recent episode, but now I have to wait until the end of January! That is more than 2 months away!

Anyways, I saw this season's finale yesterday and I fell in love with the show even more (if thats even possible). I love Cappie and Evan, and I wish I had Rusty for a little brother. Sometimes I even wish I belonged to Zeta Beta Zeta (as crazy and obsessive that may sound).

Here are some of my favorite Greek moments:

  • Cappie and Casey get back together. (Season 3 Episode 9) > after many episodes of struggling to tell each other that they are still in love with each other, they finally accept it. So romantic! (even though it probably is the complete opposite, but who cares). *note: this is not a picture from the scene I am referring to, but it captures some of the point.
  • Zeta Beta "Good Girls Gone Bad" Dance (Season 3 Episode 9) > its a fun dance to watch... gets you in the mood to dance with them! Very very good song; actually reminds me of my sister (and come on, who doesn't want to see the Gamma Sis get their butts kicked lol! even if they won)!
  • Spitter gets his nickname (Season 1 Episode 1)> very funny attempt at doing a tequila shot lands Rusty the "Spitter" nickname. This scene is hilarious mostly because I could actually picture a nerdy guy doing the exact same thing. I still find Rusty very cute tough. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBLRAYLzge4]
  • Season 1 Episode 15 > the whole episode is amazing! Interesting to see how the whole thing started, bringing the past out (mixed with the current events). Also it got me thinking about what will happen during my college years. How will my relationships play out? (feeling nostalgic much?). Complete with a "Grey's Anatomy" scene, Cappie and Evan as roommates, Ashley's jumpy personality when meeting Casey and Frannie as the ultimate "sorority queen".

These are my favorite moments for now, I will be posting more afterwards!

No comments: