2.11.09

It's been a while since my last post, but I have not been very motivated due to the lack of viewers (I hope I get some viewers soon!) Anyways, yesterday was Halloween (which makes tomorrow Dia de los Muertos in Mexico!) and I went to a very fun party. Thought should share some good costumes I saw, and show pictures!
1. Sexy Mr. Peanut > ok I hate the whole Halloween sexy cliche thing, but it is obviously a must for some people. Very creative costume made up of a short yellow dress with black peanut-texture decorations, a monocle (one side of actual glasses without the shade), a "mr. peanut" hat and an umbrella as a cane.
Mr. Peanut

2. Ostrich Rider > I am really not that into completely bought costumes but this one was very funny. It was just an inflatable costume resembling a person riding "Olly" the Ostrich.

ostrich

3. Three-hole punch > I have to confess at first I didn't even realize the guy was wearing a costume, but after over hearing him I found it creative, very simple (three black circles pasted onto his clothes), but creative.

3-hole

4. Carrot (as egoistical as it may sound... I am very creative!) > I was very excited to be a carrot this year (even if it meant having to tell people what I was since many guessed completely wrong or just stayed quiet) because it was an easy and comfortable costume, but still very original. You should know, I am all for making your own costume, that includes asking somebody else to sow it for you (as long as you don't buy a bag that has your whole costume inside it!)

5. Ipod Commercial > this I didn't see yesterday, in fact I haven't actually seen it in person yet. My cousin dressed up as an Ipod Commercial wearing all black and sticking a piece of neon colored cardboard paper on his back. I thought it was insanely creative and way out of anybody else's league (hence the blog mention!)

No comments: