17.12.09

Happy Birthday to me (early)

So my 20th birthday is tomorrow! It will be a HECTIC day: final exam, packing, party, plane trip home at 7 am on Saturday.
Anyways, I shall post some pictures of previous stages of my almost double decade life!
Before I start with incredible experiences in my life, here are some general pictures from when I was not so old! (hehe). Hope you guys enjoy!

And now for the more recent pictures:
Family Trip > oh don't we look just gorgeous?

Christmas Dinner > Ho Ho Ho. Wearing santa hats had never been so much fun.

18th Birthday > you only turn 18 once! (and it is the legal age in Mexico). If you want to go all out: that night is the night (even though it wasn't on my actual birthday, it was very much worth the wait.

InFashion > my modeling days are probably over, but I definitely enjoyed them!


19th Birthday > got a black leather jacket (as can be seen) and some lovely roses! Party started at home, but why not keep it going for a bit ...
Senior Trip > think boat, music, fresca (?), beaches, rotating clubs... and a soon graduating senior class.
High-school Graduation Party > what can you add to a great dinner with friends and family all decked up in elegant attire? a large after-party with even more friends (and new acquaintances!) with kick-ass music and dancing 'til we dropped!

No comments: