1.12.09

Holiday Wishlist

I thought it would be appropriate to post a list of the gifts I would love to receive this holiday season (lets hope I get one of them at the very least!).
  • Longchamp Le Pliage (1899089) Bag in Bilberry (although this color might be discontinued) > lets face it, when you need to carry books around, you need a sturdy bag that goes with everything. Cue the Longchamp long-strapped tote.
  • Nikon Cool-Pix S640 Camera > fast shutter speed; start up time is very quick. That is what I probably want the most. I hate having to wait for a while after taking a picture in order to take another one. (also I must confess that Ashton being in the Nikon commercials makes these cameras even more appealing!)
  • Urban Outfitters Gift Card > lets face it: gift cards are always great. Nobody stresses out over whether or not you are going to like the present, and you don't have to pretend to like it and wear it sometimes just to prove you didn't exchange it.

  • Dolce Vita Leather Over-the-knee Boot > I have been looking for boots like a crazy person (since Boston in the winter will indeed require them). Although I have found it hard to stop myself from always wanting more, I still don't have any over-the-knee black boots.

  • BB Dakota Fur Vest > bring on the winter and the furry (faux) items! I am loving these types of vests, but its hard to find a nice one.
  • Bodycology Vanilla Cupcake Hand & Body Lotion > with the dry weather here in Boston, I need to keep reapplying lotion so that my hands don't become crocodile-ish. This seems like it smells delicious, and will make my skin smell yummy all the time.

No comments: