29.3.10

Music Recycling

Alright first of all I have to say I have been soooo bad about blogging all of March. Although, with this post I can now say that there have been 2 posts in March! I know, I know, thats not cool. I promise I will come up with interesting posts more often (especially since I quit my job last week). Lets just say it was very overwhelming and didn't really fit me. Anyways on a happier note, I was introduced by my sister over spring break to a very good DJ group. They remix several songs into one (could you relate them to any of my other fave artists?...) and make very upbeat mashups that are great for listening at anytime.

So with no further ado: Norwegian Recycling

Visit and download at: http://norwegianrecycling.multiply.com/
Hope you enjoyed them as much as I do ;)

No comments: