30.3.10

Rain On My Parade

So today was one of the rainiest days I have experienced since moving to Boston. It is safe to say that my umbrella is dead (being the second one this semester) and I must buy a new one ASAP.
On that same note, I must also buy a parka/jacket/poncho; whatever you want to call it. The only thing I own is a cute little trench coat that helps with rain as much a towel will keep you warm during winter (enough at first, but not for long). With that said, I will indeed keep a lookout for cute jackets through Zappos, Patagonia, NorthFace, etc. I am still waiting it out since I am not sure whether I want a fun and colorful parka or a serious and chic trench coat. Any suggestions?
So I have yet to decide (and purchase) my rainy oufit.

In the mean time, I hope you enjoy this video:

No comments: