1.10.09

Upstairs on the Square for The BUzz

I have recently discovered my absolute adoration of portobella mushrooms! I had always thought I hated mushrooms and such, but I thought "why not try portobella out" and I now love them! I originally had them in a quesdilla (not a real one, one from Olecito) and now I have them as much as possible on my Loose Leaf's Salads!

Today was the BUzz meeting (now I know how to write it properly) and I have to sell five ads for the magazine this weekend (that should be interesting).

Upstairs on the Square








Last night I went to dinner at Upstairs on the Square (although ironically we ate "downstairs") in Harvard Sq. (reviewing). Had a yummy but bland squash salad with delicious zuchini fritters though. We both had "hot dates" which are warmed bacon-wraped dates with a nut filling (they sound gross but really they are scrumptious!). For dessert Laura and I split a Raspberry Tart which was just ok (unfortunately because our article is mainly about desserts). So this weekend I also have to find another yummy place, within college budget (Upstairs was not) to write about. Tomorrow is Thursday and I am very excited about the week coming to an end! Getting cookies tomorrow (hopefully) from my dad's friend (visiting from Mexico) and i have girls night scheduled for Friday at Gaby's house!

No comments: