21.10.09

"The Boy Who Knew Too Much"

It has been a while since I last wrote in my blog, but I have been busy with college life. Parents weekend was this last weekend and I went shopping for winter clothes with my mother. She renamed it "Mothers weekend" and we actually did have a blast. Having said that, the main point of this post is the Mika concert.

Let me just say that it was Amazing! It was exciting to finally see him in person, not only because of the love I feel for his music (and him too), but also because he is a very good entertainer. His show is very engaging whether you like the songs or not! (even though if you don't know his songs and jump up and down like I did you will probably not enjoy the concert as much like - the woman next to me who kept inching away) So here are some pictures from his astronaut-inspired-black-lighted-energy-filled concert (thought I would try a funny way of writing)

MikaMika2S73F4943S73F4949After this concert I am even more in love with Mika and his music! I am very anxious to know whether he liked our (my cousin's and mine) video of We Are Golden...

No comments: