2.4.10

Went out yesterday. Slept about 5 hours or less. Had leftover Chinese food for breakfast. Am planning to get up and run to the gym in a little.
That was background information! Now for my real post: lyrics of a very special song.
"El Problema" by Ricardo Arjona has, like all his other songs, very meaningful lyrics. As a teenager (yes, unfortunately I have to clarify that I am not a teen anymore) I heard this song and felt my situation being described by almost every line. So here are some translations...
El problema no fue hallarte
El problema es olvidarte
El problema no es tu ausencia
El problema es que te espero

The problem wasn't finding you
The problem was forgetting you
The problem isn't your absence
The problem is that I expect you

El problema no es quererte
Es que tú no sientas lo mismo

The problem isn't loving you
It's that you don't feel the same

Y cómo deshacerme de ti si no te tengo
Cómo alejarme de ti si estás tan lejos
Cómo encontrarle una pestaña
A lo que nunca tuvo ojos

And how can I let you go if I don't have you
How can I get away if your so far
How can I find an eyelash
In something that never had eyes

No comments: