3.9.09

03.09.2009

Today was my second day of classes as an undergrad. Didn't have a very good night's sleep so I woke up early and had extra time before my 8 am class (facebooked for a while haha). It was intro to International Relations and I loved it! I know its probably to early to form an opinion since the only thing the professor did was go over the syllabus, but I think I am going to really enjoy it. After that I had COM 101, the teacher has a very perky voice! Later I went for a jog towards MIT, but I got lost around their campus and couldn't actually see the building I was looking for. Ended up running a lot more than I had planned but it was still relaxing. Then lunch with my roommate Melanie (you can see her in the jumping pictures) and we walked towards Agganis Arena where I bought tickets to watch Ricardo Arjona in concert this
Monday!!! Anyways, after that I had to do homework and get a notepad from Barnes and Noble. Im rambling but whatever, I'll eventually get better at blogging. Before dinner Melanie and I spontaneously decided to go take jumping pictures around BU (we only got two good ones though!)

Then dinner at Warren and Jamba Juice/Starbucks with Paula (the girl in the non-jumping pictures). We walked to Barnes and Noble (hence the book pictures) and went crazy!
Now I'm back a t the dorm deciding whether I should go out or not (my friend
is going to a bar but I probably can't get in). Well thats it for my first official college entry.


No comments: