20.9.09

Mass Ave Bridge - Day & Night

I am pretty tired so I will try to make this short, because I want to go to bed but I want to blog!
So now I can officially say that I have been on the Mass Ave Bridge during the day (jogging) and at night (walking on heels).
So Friday night I went to a MIT frat party with Mel and some friends she met in math class. The actual party sucked but the people were nice and the pregame was fun. After that I had another party fail with Mariel and the NU girls. We went to Roxbury and the "party" was very sketchy so we just went back to Gaby's apartment and danced around (drinking lol). I didn't feel so well so I came back home early (met a BU student who shared a cab with me on the way back and he was very funnily drunk).

Saturday, Mel and me went to the South End trying to find vintage shops, but we epically failed at that and found a market instead. Didn't really buy anything but we took some fun pictures which I will probably get to see sometime this week (the link needs to be emailed to me). Later we had lunner (lunch/dinner) at the Cheesecake Factory and I had probably the biggest carrot cake ever made! (seriously it was scarily big!). I couldn't finish it but I had as much as I could and then we walked back to HoJo. Was too tired to go out so I stayed in and read The Economist instead (dorky much?).
Today was a very chill day. Breakfast at Towers, jogging along the Charles River (finally on the BU Bridge), lunch at Panera, layut meeting at GSU followed by dinner (obviously everything spread out and mixed with homework!). Tomorrow I have to do some layouts for the magazine so that should be fun! Goodnight!

No comments: