4.9.09

first college friday!!

Went to sleep last night not wanting to wake up and go to class; woke up this morning reluctant to go to class; wasn't so bad after all! I had a COM discussion first and I made a new friend!! (she invited me to dinner tonight but couldn't make it because of laundry) After that I had writing which I am not soooo excited about because I just want to magically get better at writing (without having to sit through grammatical error classes and stuff like that). Then I speedwalked to my argument class and sat next to my "senior" friend (lol the first time I met her I asked if she was a sophomore...). Went to lunch alone at Shelton (but read Teen Vogue very excitedly while eating) and then I finally checked out the FitRec (this huge gym for BU students and faculty). It is huge and very hectic, machines everywhere, 4 indoor courts (tennis and squash I think), an indoor track, 2 pools, many multipurpose rooms; it is insane! Later came back to the dorm to do my laundry and then to dinner with Melanie and Steph Wu (another asian friend!!). Now I am debating what to wear for my night out clubbing (my attempt to go clubbing in Boston at least!). I will write about that tomorrow! Ciao!

No comments: