15.9.09

Care Package!

I got my first care package today! Even though I knew it was coming, it was very very exciting to get it! It had my magazine (to show the layout peeps what I can do), cookies (Society Lite), my pencil case (forgot it when I packed school stuff), an umbrella (better quality than the one I bought here) and a cloth (to clean my kitchen stuff). Anyways even though today is supposed to be one of my harder days, it was pretty relaxed. I had time to go to the library and relax for a while, time to watch the third episode of Greek, and even time to turn in my Starbucks application! But I am exhausted from a bad night's sleep and can't wait to get into my comfy (extra padded thanks to my dad) bed. Tomorrow I will sleep in (relatively) and unfortunately I will not watch Calderon during the Grito de Independencia at midnight (but I will certainly try to find it later on youtube!)

No comments: