7.9.09

Ricardo Arjona



So today was a fun but boring day lol. Woke up and went to get a yummy cinnamon scone from Barnes and Noble (I also needed to return some stuff). Came back and had breakfast while reading through the NY Times online (my roommates were still asleep!). After that I went to the FitRec and met up with some friends there. Did some weird eliptical for half an hour and then some weight machines. Walked back and stopped at Radio Shack to get new head phones. Then I had the grueling task of waxing my legs (while watching 10 things i hate about you at least). Late lunch with S, back to room, printed pictures for my cork, rearranged my side of the room, theeeeennnnn! Concert!! I am sooo totally in love with Ricardo Arjona! I love most of his song (exceptions are the very dramatic ones which make me want to cry). Now I am having a late dinner while blogging!

No comments: