26.9.09

Water Bottles

Let me just say that water bottles are a necessity in college. Really, not only for drinking water and staying hydrated, but also for smuggling (lol). Last night was very fun. Went to Warren and left for West with my 14th floor friends! Aly, Sohpie, Lindsay and Keely are insane and they are way to much fun for me! Had a great time on the way there, at the actual party, and on the way back.
Not so much at the MIT frat since they ended it early and the grinding was intense (btw i hate grinding). So tonight should be fun also.
Earlier had lunch with Sophie and went to FitRec (boring), did laundry and had dinner watching 90210. Thursday was fun. Went to the MFA college night with my floor (floor event).
The museum was pretty and interesting (although i was not in the mood). We left early for dinner at UNO pizzeria! Walked back with Starbucks in my hands!!
NOTE: I have been listening to "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" non-stop and I just can't get enough of it! It is an insane album and I really cannot wait for the concert!

No comments: