14.9.09

Cardio Kick Boxing

I had my first cardio kickboxing class today! It was a great way to blow steam off (after having to endure yet another writing class) and have a different exercise routine. Before that I went to Trader Joe's with Steph (my next door neighbor), had a yummy lunch at Towers with Juan Pablo and got some homework done at home. After the class, I had dinner while reading (for my writing class.. ew) at the GSU (first time having dinner there!).
Af for yesterday, I obviously could not bring myself to blog since nothing too exciting happened. I woke up and went to Panera for breakfast, then met up with some friends (Sophie, Aly, Keely and Lindsay) at Warren to do homework. Had lunch at Shelton and came to work my way through readings. Later had dinner with Cecile (finally had the opportunity to do some catching up!) at Myles Standish (another first and most probably a last cuz the food there sucked!) and walked around campus for a bit. Came back to watch 90210 (o so very good) and then went right to bed!
Tomorrow I am going to try to turn in my application for Starbucks and will hopefully get an interview and possibly a job! I'll blog every detail as soon as I have them!!

No comments: