12.9.09

Raaaaaaaaaain on me

Forgot to blog yesterday. Got home pretty early considering it was a Friday night (1 am ish). But I did have a great night with the Warren c 14 floor girls! We played Kings for a while, had lots of laughs and then I headed back home.
Thursday night was insane! It might be the most fun I've had out since I got to BU. Wait no, it was different! Party hopping is also really fun but this was something else! Went to a pregame with two friends (Mariel from my elementary school and her friend) and some guys I just met that night! We had lots of fun and talked in spanish the whole time (we were all spanish, mexican or venezuelan) and we then tried to get into Rumor (club) but it was an epic fail. So after weird stuff that went on (lol) I came back to HoJo.
Today was a rainy day and I went out jogging in the morning, then brunch, then movies (500 days of summer was very very good) and now hopefully I will have dinner with Cecile or Melanie.

No comments: