9.9.09

BU buzz

I am tired of stressing out today. I can't seem to relax when I need to and that is really bugging me. I have an essay to write for WR98 and it is keeping me on my toes all the time (I want to get it over with but I know its going to be hard and I can't seem to know how to start, maybe I should give the writing center a try). Today was a normal day lol, nothing very exciting until tonight when I went to 2 meetings. One was for BUTV10 and it got me really excited even though my mayor isn't broadcast or anything like that. The other was for The Buzz (BU's magazine in progress!). I am very excited about it, but the girls in charge seem to be very strict and I just hope I can make it to their staff! For now I want to rest and get some sleep for my classes (and hopefully essay writing) tomorrow!

No comments: