6.9.09

party hopping



So I guess my title is really from yesterday more than today (since tonight i am staying in and no partieessss on my radar!) Anyways last night went party hopping from MIT to BU frats and so on (met some cool people and had fun). Woke up this morning and went for a run after breakfast at towers. Ran to Harvard Sq. (I am so proud) and back. Then homework, the had lunch at Panera while doing homework (sounds so nerdy lol). Went out to buy cork for pictures above my bed I now have to print the pictures. Later went to dinner with Mariel (mexican friend going to NU) and her mom (very nice). Had a delicious veggie lasagna and what was supposed to be vanilla gelato (really just vanilla ice-cream though). Came back and met up with Nell, hung out in her room with some of her friends (Poorva and Kristen). Now I'm back in my room wondering if I should have gone out tonight!...

No comments: