8.9.09

First Hectic Tuesday

So this blog will be filled with first's (first college Friday, first frat party, etc.) but they will probably get more and more scarce as my time as a college student goes by. Today was a very grueling day since I had an 8 am class followed by a 9:30 one (all while having slept for about 5 hours since I was up and walking around the BU campus at 1 am this morning showing my mexican friend around). Anyways tried to go to the post office and mail my sister's letter, but that was an epic fail since the line was very long (lets say about 16 people in front of me and my stomach was grumbling for food!) Instead I went to lunch with Mariana at Warren and came back to take a so called power-nap (another epic fail since the most I accomplished was a few relaxed minutes). Later I had my discussion for R&A at the library (took me a while to find the room since I had it wrong and there was no room 225) with a very cool nerdy TA. Bought an apple and enjoyed it while reading IR at Union Court. Had the COM seminar (how to survive freshman year) and then dinner with roomies and friends! Checked out the Latin American Reception (boring but at least I met some latinos). Decided I wanted to go to the FitRec to get my mind off home and it worked, after 30 mins. of elliptical I feel relaxed, clean (after showering obviously) and ready for bed!

No comments: